Neighborhood Film Company (neighborhoodfilmcompany.com) is looking for a part time Assistant Editor. Neighborhood Film Company is located in the Brewerytown neighborhood of Philadelphia and produces videos for clients while mentoring the formerly incarcerated.
– Entry level position.
– Assist the lead editor.
– Assemble and edit as necessary.
– Coordinate archives of footage and projects.
– Need experience with Adobe Creative Suite.
– Understanding of equipment and gear a bonus but not necessary.
– Understanding of working on set/shoots a bonus but not necessary.
– This is a PAID position.
– Will start as temporary but can likely lead to full time.
– Room to grow and work on set as well as take the lead editing on projects.
– There WILL BE some entry level tasks here and there – coffee runs for editing sessions with clients, paper work, ect.
Please send your resume and work to firstname.lastname@example.org if interested.