International House Philadelphia is looking for a Live-In Photographer/Videographer. The successful candidate should have a strong interest in communications, marketing and the visual arts. The Photographer/Videographer will provide support to the marketing and communication operations at IHP and report to the Director of Communications and Marketing and the Chief Operating Officer.
– Shoot, edit, and catalog photos and videos of orientations, programs, social gatherings and events at International House Philadelphia, as planned and instructed
– Prepare images and videos for instructional and promotional use
– Collaborate with the Marketing Department in designing and marketing these materials
– Produce an IHP photo and/or video exhibition at the end of the term showing resident/general public overall involvement in the House throughout the year
– Substantial knowledge of photography/videography techniques and best practices
– Own photo/video camera and equipment and/or ability to effectively use in-house camera
– Own photo and video editing software or ability to effectively use in-house software
– General understanding of marketing and communication practices
– Flexibility with daily schedule and ability to attend events both in and outside of IHP evenings and weekends
– Applicants must be currently enrolled at a University or College as a full time student during the academic year
Housing: Single shared bath and kitchen room
Move In: July 1st, 2017 (must be moved in by this date, but can move in 5 – 10 days prior)
Move out: June 30th, 2018
Rate: Free compensation
In order to renew contract, a request must be submitted in writing 60 days in advance of move out date.