Bryn Mawr Film Institute is currently seeking an outgoing and customer service-oriented individual to manage all aspects of our four screen theater (i.e. theater staff, box office, concession, and projection). The new team manager will be responsible for supervising staff and handling any customer service issues that may arise.
In addition, the manager will be responsible for the daily accounting and scheduling protocol. This includes, but is not limited to: operating and maintaining the theater’s projection equipment, accounting for all money received in both the box office and the concession stand, taking weekly inventory of all stock, tracking all required data for proper film reporting, and ensuring that the film schedule is complete and accurate.
– Previous theater management experience
– Previous projection experience
– Strong organizational skills
– Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
– Must be available to work late nights, weekends, and holidays
– Must have use of a car for occasional business errands (reimbursement for car/gas use will be granted upon completion of mileage forms)
– Excellent computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office products as well as experience with both POS systems and databases
– Ability to lift up to 50lbs
– Other duties as assigned
This is a full time position with generous benefits – PTO and holidays, partially funded health and dental insurance, free STD insurance as well as an employer match SIMPLE IRA option. BMFI is a equal opportunity employer.
Please email letter of interest and resume to Info@BrynMawrFilm.org with the subject: Theater Manager.