Rutgers University-Camden seeks an innovative and dynamic Digital Assets Coordinator (DAC). Reporting to the Associate Chancellor for External Relations, the DAC creates and develops compelling and innovative digital video, photo, and audio solutions for the Rutgers-Camden campus that helps to advance the University image in electronic, web, and print communications. Serves as a campus-wide resource on the development of digital assets that convey and enhance the Rutgers University-Camden story. Manages assigned projects with minimal supervision, determining priorities, developing storyboards, meeting deadlines, and completing projects within budget. The incumbent must have the ability to handle multiple projects at varying stages of the production process.
Typically requires a Bachelor’s degree in a related field such as digital arts, videography, graphic design, or visual arts, or an equivalent combination of education and/or experience. Other skills and experiences include:
– Expertise using Adobe Creative Cloud (Premiere, Photoshop, Lightroom).
– Proven work experience in digital videography and photography.
– Must exhibit a strong level of creative and technical skills in development of digital assets.
– Must display portfolio that shows innovative talent.
– Must have experience in meeting deadlines and completing multiple assignments.
– Creativity and attention to detail are required.
– Valid driver’s license required. Use of personal and/or University vehicles may be required.
Experience using common video editing packages, as well as Photoshop, InDesign, Microsoft, and Adobe Creative Suite software in a PC-platform environment is essential. Experience in Drupal 8 is preferred. Proven understanding of narrative video is essential.
Click here for information on how to apply.