Drexel University is hiring an Athletic Video Services Coordinator. This individual is primarily responsible for streaming live events, capturing and editing video of all 18 Division I varsity teams for use in highlight videos, web site content, social media and the Annual Sports Banquet.
Bachelor’s degree required, preferable in Media Arts & Design. Master’s degree is preferred. Experience streaming live athletic events preferred. Experience with video editing and production in an athletic environment required. Knowledge of TricCaster and all accompanying New Tech products, Wirecast and Adobe Creative Suite. Strong editing experience preferred.
– Primary responsibility is to capture film of all Drexel athletic teams and stream live events, at a level where the stream can be picked up by television. Potential to be used as play by play or color analyst.
– Maintain Dragons TV social Media pages and assist in uploading .GIFs, videos and information to all athletic social media pages using SnappyTV.
– Produce and edit videos for the end of year banquets, Best of Blue & Gold Banquet and basketball banquet.
– Create a Season Outlook and Wrap-up Shows for each team which can include on-camera opportunities.
– Work with the sports information department to produce spotlight videos and Director of Corporate Sales on sponsored videos.
– Upload videos to DrexelDragons.com and maintain the Drexel Athletics YouTube page.
– Serve as the liaison to local television outlets, including maintaining a relationship with DUTV.
– Build a staff of students for Dragons TV through collaboration with university co-op office.
– Other duties as assigned including but not limited to: assisting with department events such as banquets, golf outings, fundraisers, and Hall of Fame.
Click here to apply.