The Philadelphia Film Society is seeking a House Manager for the Philadelphia Film Festival. Reporting to the Director of Film Operations and Festival & Events Director, the House Manger would be responsible for managing all Front of House aspects of the PFF venue, including but not limited to volunteer staff, crowd control, audience load-in and out, coordinating with venue rental staff, and customer service.
– Leading pre-show meetings with volunteer staff, and ensuring that volunteers have all materials and instruction needed
– Delegating assignments to volunteers
– Managing lines, crowd control, and audience load-in and out
– Ensuring the safety of staff, patrons, and clients
– Accommodating patrons with special needs
– Enforcing late-seating policies
– Liaising with Festival staff to keep yourself and staff updated
– Keeping daily run of show updated
– Recording attendance data
– Prior customer service experience required
– Prior management and/or event experience required
– Previous film festival experience a plus
– Ability to stand for extended periods of time
– Requires 10+ hour days and late nights
Click here for information on how to apply.