Drexel University seeks an experienced Video Production Specialist to join their award winning Learning Technologies Group. The Learning Technologies Group is responsible for developing engaging educational video and multimedia solutions for instructional course content. The Video Production Specialist will support the team with video production and post-production efforts, the development of web-based learning modules and multimedia presentations.
- Requires a degree in Video Production, Film & Video or Multimedia related field and 1-3 years of experience.
- Demonstrated knowledge of video production techniques, related equipment & video compression technologies
- Demonstrated knowledge of lighting (including green screen), video composition and narrative storytelling
- Strong working knowledge of Adobe Premiere, Creative Suite, Camtasia and Final Cut
- Knowledge of Kaltura, Wirecast and YouTube streaming video software
- Knowledge of video captioning and metadata a plus
- Experience producing and editing educational videos in a university setting a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Work with University faculty to define content and development schedules for ongoing educational videos.
- Produce high quality educational and marketing videos for a variety of internal and external clients.
- Perform videotaping, editing, titling and motion graphics for video productions.
- Design graphics, illustrate and animate educational digital assets and learning objects.
- Organize and maintain video and studio equipment inventory
- Schedule and ensure proper utilization of organization’s studio facilities for production.
- Maintain physical video library as well as a digital library in a variety of distribution channels including Kaltura, YouTube and Vimeo.
- Create tutorials and instruct students, faculty and staff in the use of multimedia.
- Consult with the broader team to determine most efficient execution of production design including staging and lighting environment.
- Stay up-to-date with new technological advances.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected as is a strong desire to learn new skills
- Special projects as assigned by Director of Multimedia Services
Click here to apply.