The Philadelphia Film Society is seeking motivated and reliable Guest Services Team Members to work events at The Prince Theater. Guest Services Team Members ensure that patrons and visiting clients have a comfortable, safe, and enjoyable event experience. The employees report to the House Manager on duty, as well as the Assistant General Manager.
– Field patron inquiries
– Politely and efficiently escort ticket holders to their seats inside the theater
– Checking public areas to assure cleanliness
– Observe the theater for disruptive behavior and lost items
– Enforce house rules and safety procedures
– Assist patrons with special needs
– Attend pre-event meetings regarding check in procedure, late seating policies
– Scan tickets and operate coat check during certain shifts
– Other duties as assigned
– Past customer service work experience
– Excellent communication skills
– Comfortability with a flexible schedule
– Passion for film and performing arts preferred
To apply, send resume and cover letter to email@example.com.