• Any CineTV student can use Resolve on all the computers.
• Must be certified to use Resolve Studio in color grading suite (UCROSS room 017)
• Use- Color grading and finishing
• Current Version- DaVinci Resolve 14
• Location- Mac workstations. DaVinci Resolve Studio is installed on all Mac workstations in the color grading suite (UCROSS room 017).
• Supported Native File Formats- Native ProRes read and write support, H.264, uncompressed RGB and YUV QuickTime, uncompressed YUV MXF 8 and 10 bit, DPX (inc 12 bit), Cineon and TIFF, multiple layer OpenEXR support, compressed and uncompressed OpenEXR, decoding of Panasonic MTS video, MPEG4 Video, Sony SStP MPEG4 and Sony XDCAM (QT), JPEG, HDV, DVCPRO, DVCPROHD and DV, MXF OP1A audio encoding, HQX and HQ Quicktime decoding and encoding with no charge codec from Edius, Avid DNxHD file format support in MXF and Quicktime format, Format support for PNG and PSD frames, Format conversion for non native files to DPX from: JPEG, XPM, PPM and BMP.
• Supported Camera Codecs- BMCC CinemaDNG Raw and compressed Raw, Ikonoskope and Aaton; CinemaDNG Raw, Alexa ARRI Raw .ari files including v3 color science, Canon 5D and 7D; H.264 files, Canon C300 & C500 files, Cineform; QT files, Cineform stereo; QT files, SI-2K; Cineform QT files, RED One; R3D files including RED color3 and REDgamma2 with real time full premium de-bayer, RED EPIC; R3D files including 5K and HDRx, RED Dragon; R3D files including 6K, Sony F65 Raw and SStP, Sony F55 Raw and XAVC, Sony F5 XAVC, Panasonic Varicam v35 and HS, Vision Research, Phantom; .cine files and Flex4K GPU debayer with Automatic dead pixel concealment, Image decoder settings use camera files metadata.
• Neat Video
• 3D grading on Flanders Scientific monitors in color grading suite (UCROSS 017)
• Tangent Wave panels
• Blackmagic Design UltraStudio mini monitor
• Ideal-Lume color balanced lights
Guides and Manuals
Neat Video Quick Start Guide
DaVinci Resolve 14 User Manual
Creating a Resolve project in scene detector
Resolve EDL Workflow
Resolve XML Workflow
Working with 1080i60 material in Resolve
Making Proxies in Resolve