The Free Library is seeking a dynamic, multimedia-savvy individual to join the Communications team in a part-time capacity! The work of the Video Assistant will help drive key Free Library and Free Library of Philadelphia Foundation messages on social media, digital display, the Free Library website, and beyond.
– Reporting to the Social Media & Content Director, the Video Assistant will produce original multimedia content for Free Library social and digital platforms, including but not limited to short videos, GIFs, animations, infographics, and live broadcasts.
– Shoot and edit video content for the Free Library of Philadelphia’s social channels and website, including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube.
– Coordinate with other Free Library of Philadelphia departments, including Development and Web, to fulfill video content requests to support current campaigns and Library mission.
– Follow the Free Library’s brand style guide to produce videos and images that support the Free Library brand and related strategic messaging.
– Attend monthly editorial meetings to brainstorm video and social content for upcoming events, campaigns, and initiatives.
– Experience creating videos and multimedia content for social media in a professional setting.
– Knowledge of DSLR camera and video editing software (Adobe Premiere and Creative Cloud).
– Ability to work quickly and effectively under pressure while maintaining a high-level of attention to detail.
– 12 hours per week required (off-site or in office as dictated by projects.
Click here to apply.